Looking for a unique and meaningful branded product for your business or organization? Need to stock a gift shop, school store, or camp canteen? Our branded posters make great client gifts, and they look fantastic hanging up on the wall as an activity for visitors to your office or retail space.
- One customized coloring poster from select existing designs
- One letter-size coloring sheet featuring your logo and/or trademark
- A digitized coloring version of your logo and/or trademark.The logo and/or trademark are the only design components that you will provide for this poster. Your poster must include prominent custom branding at least 12" in size; I do not offer commercial sales rights for any non-branded poster designs.
- Three design proofs: proofs 1 and 2 will come with revisions. Proof 3 is the final design proof. If you require further revisions, you can purchase an additional proof for $50.
- Unlimited commercial use license for printed posters only. This license does not include digital sales rights. You may not share these digital files.
***This is a digital download only***
How Does it Work?
- First, you'll fill out and submit a design form so I can get started working on your custom poster.
- Then, I will email proof of your poster within 5 to 7 business days, along with a proof feedback form for you to fill out.
- Once you approve your final proof, I will prepare your final poster and deliver it to you via email within five business days of receiving your final approval.
How to Print Your Poster
- I print my own coloring posters on 135 gsm (90 lb text/36 lb bond) paper. This weight is nice and thick enough to hold up to lots of coloring, but not too thick that it becomes difficult to roll and ship.
- I do not recommend printing your posters on gloss poster paper if you plan to use them as coloring posters. Matte blueprint plotter paper works best. Print shops often call these prints "engineering prints" or "blueprints".
- You will be printing black and white blueprints/engineering prints of your poster size. The paper options will likely be 20/24/32/36 lb bond. I recommend 32 or 36 lb, but of course thinner paper will work, too.
You have several options for sourcing printers for your custom branded poster, here are some:
Local print shops. Ask for bulk pricing if you plan to have more than 50 copies printed at a time.
- Chain print shops such as Staples offer engineering prints on thinner bond paper.
- My favorite online print shop is https://blueprintsprinting.com/. Their pricing is phenomenal, and they offer 32 lb bond. They also offer Tyvek, which is water resistant. Posters printed on Tyvek can be colored with washable markers and then soaked to completely erase them so you can start over.
How to Ship Your Posters
Prep for shipping. I lay my posters on a large table, align the edges, and very carefully roll them. Then, I roll a letter-size thank you page around the rolled posters and secure it with a gold sticker. I cap each end of the posters with a square of bubble wrap with a rubber band around it to keep it in place. Finally, I slide the wrapped posters into a clear poster sleeve, and then close the top with a bit of packing tape.
- Shipping boxes. I use 37" x 3" x 3" poster boxes for shipping small poster orders, and 40" x 6" x 6" for shipping bulk orders. I prefer boxes over tubes for many reasons: they store flat, they're easier to transport in multiples because of their flat sides, and most importantly it is easier for customers to pull posters out of flat boxes than out of tubes.
Shipping carriers. I prefer UPS for shipping posters. They are reliable, and their pricing is competitive for packages over 1 lb.
Copyright © Lori Oster, Really Big Posters, 2020. All rights reserved by author. Print as many times as you'd like for personal or commercial use. Do not share the electronic version of this file.