Terms & Conditions
Copyright © Lori Oster, Really Big Posters, 2020. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original customer only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCS). Clip art, fonts, and design elements found in these files are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of these files without permission or license.
Intended for classroom and personal use only. Commercial use of these files is strictly prohibited.
There are no refunds for purchases of digital items. Customers cannot return this item or receive a refund after the file has been made available. Your purchase constitutes agreement to these terms.
Print as many copies as you'd like for personal or classroom use. Do not share the electronic version of this file.
How Can I Use My Item?
Print as many copies as you'd like for personal or classroom use, but do not share the electronic file.
How Will I Get My Files?
You will also see a download link on your screen immediately after checkout. You will also receive an email with a link to download your files after purchase.
How Do I Print My Files?
Print at home or school, or at any shop that offers printing services. In many cases you can upload your file to the shop's website and just go in and pick it up when it's ready, you don't even have to talk another person.
If you are printing regular, letter-size files, you can print them on any home printer.
Larger files will require a poster printer.
How Do I Make My Item?
To assemble most items, you will need:
- The ability to open ZIP, JPG, or PDF files
- To print full color or black-and-white pages. I recommend printing items you will use regularly on heavy card stock.
- Recommended: To laminate your printed pages
- To cut your items
- A needle or sharp pencil to poke a hole in any items that need to be adhered together with a brad/split pin
- A needle or hole punch to make holes for string for hanging items
- A brad/split pin for securing multi-layer items together
- Wall Calendars: Painters tape, Sticky Tack, Velcro, Stikki Clips, or another fastener to hang your item up on your wall, and to stick your calendar components onto the base.